Friday, July 20, 2012

Meesie #2

Another blog about my Grandmother's cat? Nope I could but this is another cat in the same neighbourhood called Mees.
He's a sweet Burmese. his owner named him after Siamees. The dutch name of a Siamese
He acts pretty much like a cat who's long dead. called Poeska
He's sweet for a few pets on the head. But as soon as he had enough he'll strike out lol
 But that's what his owner says. He's rather sweet.
He even lets me pick him up lol
Just look how sweet and innocent he is!!
Till you look at your left lol
Cats will always do what cats do lol
Also I keep forgetting to post this but this dog was adorable. Her eye wasn't infected. Nope. 1 eye is white and the other is white mixed with brown. this crappy Iphone cam doesn't do her justice :)

Any way dinner time! I am going to pack stuff in advance. :)

1 comment: