Sunday, August 5, 2012

Harvest Moon #3

We came back from my grandpa's patch of land
HUGE courgettes!
 Not Joking here. They where heavy lol
And we got ALLOT
Luckily we didn't need to pick any unions yet
 Or any Tomato's
Because this thing was full off beans!!!
And there was a snail in the water can xD
He made it out though XD
 I got lots of good photo's like this butterfly
 Or this fake Wasp
 And this bumblebee on they neighbour's sunflowers
Which was searching every damn stamen there was, so I got lots of photo's

 My Grandpa got some good one too
  

 And then the bugs. I could not help myself so I too this blurry photo of this spider in an old washing machine
And this fly on the compost pile
I finally got a photo of a Whirligig beetle
They are damn hard to get.
 And for the rest of the time we had left I too photo's of raindrops
 On Cabbage :)
 Man my niece is crying. I am calling quits now

 Any way nice day. Back to the DS Harvest Moon :)

1 comment: