Monday, July 2, 2012

Moon

I love making photo's of the many faces of the moon. These are just a few of them, and sadly some of them are missing for now. Probably on my other HDD.

I had better half-moon foto's then these Even showing craters. But again different card.

I tried to catch a foto of a ''V'' here made by airplanes. But you barely see them.
And when I stand for mote then a minute this shows up.
This is relatively easy
Especially later at night.
But sadly this is at full 100% zoom.
So this this isn't exactly the greatest resolution I should be making
I do like it when a moon's glow shows up though
But then again this isn't the greatest resolution either
This one is better
I do love an Harvest Moon game and actual moon.
Especially this one. So orange! love the Harvest Moon!
At one time I even photographed a red moon. Wish I took more photo's though.
And finally Archeon the moon lighted all of the buildings. and it was beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment