Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Open plates

Man I do take allot of photo's of food. when I am on twitter lol.
Like here with this yummy plate with raspatat, a croquette and peanut sauce. And a big cup of Fernandez on the side
I don't only eat junk food for take-out. I also get stuff like Thai red curry rice.
And pasta forno
When I am lazy I don't do the slow way with layering stuff. I just grab one of those ready made lasagne's and pretty much alter everything about it.
But my Grandpa's Pasta forno is still the best
When I am there I always take some leftovers and make something myself lol
But I do cook stuff myself and occasionally try new stuff, like here with my potato dish lol
Also I do have a sweet tooth :)
This is what I am eating now Surinam brown beans with rice yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment