Thursday, July 19, 2012

Harvest Moon #2

Much like Harvest Moon we need to harvest stuff, even when its raining.
gjgj

We went to get Sunflowers, Broccoli and Courgettes  
I wanted to get grapes but they weren't quite there yet
99% was still green.
Damn it was raining was raining hard. Both my coat and shoes where leaking.
Luckily Henk let us dry off in his shed/home, he's a friend and farm-neighbour of my Grandpa
 Henk is  Carnaval kind of dude. He collects antiques, like this old 50's stove. And constantly plays Dutch folk music
 He even has an old kiln. which I am not sure works like it used to. being rusty and all.
 And something pretty much every Japanese family wats lol :P
Then I got bored and followed this snail as it was trying to reach the outside lol

Any way after I got home I took a shower and hanged my coat in the bath... room. I still need to do that! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment