Monday, July 2, 2012

Harvest Moon

speaking of Harvest Moons, my Harvest Moon artbook will arrive at the end of the week. So that's fun, But not really the reason I am typing this is to post photo's of my grandpa's plot where he plants stuff.
Today was a decent day. And Meesie was sleeping on my grandpa's bed for most of it
 After coming back from shipping in the city center we went to see how my grandpa's patch of land is doing. So idiots threw in horse dung with piss through it. So the unions don't really grow where it was laid.
My grandpa's homemade shed
Those weren't even half their size when I last saw them a few weeks ago
 The potato's are doing well too
 Look at that little one lol

The grapes are coming through!
These are going to be yummy! I cannot wait!!
The leaks are growing fast!!
 More of the potatos
Find the frog!
My Grandpa's neighbor.
This kitty is so cute
And beautiful
 And hungry lol
 The apples are coming along nicely too. Hope some orange pony steals them.
I found the damn frog!
Love Dutch light!
So beautiful
Horses and pony in the neighbour's pasture
Also Chickens
Here's a young great tit (Why name it after boobs? lol)
Also on my grandpa's patch you can find very old stuff. this piece of Delftware is very thick. The thicker the tile the older it is. This seems to be from around the 1600's. And was probably owned by VERY RICH people. It probably got here due to the flood around the 1800's
And this is part of what I had for dinner. Baked Beans!! Now if you'll excuse me. I am going to get a tray and take the rest with me to Delft :3
 O glorious box of yummy stuff!! You are coming with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment