Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tea and Tranquility

I am doing this to make room on my card lol
Yesterday we went to my great-aunt's house for her 88th birthday.
 Where I re-acquainted myself with my old Smurfs cup from 91 lol
It was a bad day overall really. First we woke up to late because my mom phone was off. Then we left to late and the library was closed. So we could not bring back the books. then I found a rather big bag of pod and gave it to a cop. Then my grandma's debit card refused to work. So we lost half an hour there. Then my aunt left for the party but couldn't reach us on the phone. So we did not know where the keys where (under the trashcan). Another half hour lost there. Then we got in the bus and half way we had an accident. And another half hour was lost when the chauffeur worked things out with the dude in the car.
 When we came by my sister already left. And my other sister was about to leave because they where planning to go to a barbecue. Then the day stopped sucking for a bit. We ate some soup and left for home after I made some photo's.
 When I cam home I watched the rest of Saber Marionette J and instead of Super Hero Time I decided to watch sundown from my window upstairs. Love sundowns in Dordrecht.
Today is a chilly but beautiful day.
 Everybody was here. even my niece Lynn, who is sleeping now.

 In a few minutes we'll be eating potatoes and chicken. and it smells so damn yummy
Also I got some nice Japanese tea from my aunt and her fiancée.

 With that I sadly have to cut the blog short. We I need to quit here. Dinner time bye
 Meesie was staring down the chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment