Monday, June 11, 2012

Rainy Day

Man this was an annoying day. My Harvest Moon book arrived when I won't be getting money in the 7 day limit. Because paypal took a day longer to take my money off my bank account my mom included the money I needed for it with our rent. And I can't do so any more because my bank account is now blank till the 20th. So now I probably won't get the book. I might try a re-order when Ami Ami places it in their inventory. But I'll probably miss my shot, and won''t get it :(

On top of that it rained very hard when I came home:
 


And there where strong winds
At least some of the birds appreciated the weather
So did the cats hunting for those who rested on our balcony
 So now I'll go eat my lasanga. The one thing not annoying :)

1 comment:

  1. The one with the raven is great! is almost like they're talking with each other

    ReplyDelete