Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Cam On My Iphone Sucks...

Well This I actually already kinda knew but I had yet to test this.

























First off on the shoes at an Salvation army store which where laid out in the Rastafari flag formation. Or rather for my fellow Tokusatsu fans, the TaToBa combo's colours from Kamen Rider OOO :)
We had Thai. It looked good, but there was an herb in every part of the menu that tasted EXACTLY like chlorine... Or they just tried to poison us, I dunno.
 This dog was so darn cuuuuuute :)
These are the cranky kitteh twins. Their deal is... They are always sitting in front of the window being cranky xD
Every coot in Holland was building a nest or taking care of their young, So cute to see the little ones follow their mom/dad while squeaking like they are being killed lol. The smallest ones are the cutest though.
It was a nice day, Kinda it was like they could not decide between sunny and cloudy.
 Like here where its sunny. Love how the flowers hang over the water there.
Here its a little bit in the middle and all the birds where hanging out in the sun :)
And here is where I found out it kinda sucks. This isn't zoomed in completely but its already as grainy as a VGA cam. And the quality wansn't that good to begin with... Imma stick to my Canon... Also I might want to get a Canon EOS someday. :D
Lastly... PINKIE PIE!!!! This doesn't seem to be official Hasbro merch to me. It looks like somepony's work from Deviantart. This means I am not the only one who watches this awesome show in Delft xD

No comments:

Post a Comment