Saturday, June 9, 2012

Arachnophobes Look Away

When I get bored and have my camera at hand I always make photo's of things. And  some things that are always nearby is for instance my balcony of
Spiiiiiiiidersssss

Yep an whole army of spiders just sitting like 2 feet from me. I don't mind, They keep the flies away
Like this little guy
Eating his lunch
Or the others still waiting for their lunch
 And some times I get lucky shots like here with this little guy/girl
He/She turns around and its grainy
But when he/she stops there's so much nice details on here
 But I have never been as lucky as this one. ''some'' of my family members still think I didn't make this one.
But I made these at 3 am hanging from the balcony door. I showed it to my mom when she woke up at 7am, she has yet to forgive me. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment