Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Got Those Two Blends

And I got the two tea blends I was searching for. :D
English Blend - Earl Grey: The two blends I grew up with just the standard I love

Chinese Blossom: (insert joke on how I prefer asian ladies here) Love flowery smell of this and its great with chocolate

Green Tea with Jasmine: (insert joke on how I like Ayumi Kinoshita here)  This is a tea that calms me, love the smell, I usually drink it in the morning.

Herbal Wellness (Mint, Lime, Aloevera): Its smell like toothpaste but its tastes like starmint. weird. even weirder I like it, It freshes me up xD

Herbal Wellness (Orange, Orange Blossom and Lemon Verbana): Talk about the perfect blend for me It has all the stuff I like and it almost smells like grape fruit. Funny thing is that the smell of grapefruits always wake me up a bit, But I hate the taste. I almost feel like buying some more packs because the Herbal Wellness line seems to be a limited line...

Glad I bought these. Now If you'll excuse me I am going to set tea and sit in the sun.

Wishing I was eating this dish my granpa made a few weeks ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment